The Black Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame is a nonprofit volunteer organization whose mission is to teach black business history and honor black business founders who broke through barriers of prejudice and made history. Our goal is to raise $115,000 to establish the online Black Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame Virtual Reality (VR) Museum. This will enable any person with a phone or computer anywhere in the world to have an interactive educational experience on our website.
The Black Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame Virtual Reality (VR) Museum will have the following features:
1. Free access for all users in multiple languages.
2. Enable on-line visitors to tour a virtual museum that looks exactly like a traditional museum.
3. Provide digitally enhanced pictures, in-depth bio and video describing the background and accomplishments of each Black Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame Inductee.
4. Visitors will also have access to a series of videos on important historic events like the history of black business in the United States and the Black Wall Street Massacre.
5. Training modules for present and future business leaders of all ages and races on the secrets of business success of the Inductees.
Your tax-deductible contribution to the Dale Caldwell Foundation will help the BEHOF enshrine legendary Black Business Founders and inspire future entrepreneurs with a Virtual Reality Museum.